Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Internet Speed test

Check your internet connection speed with . Your download/upload speed will be checked according to your location. I tried testing mine several times now. So far, not so good. jeje. I'm not satisfied with the speed. My ISP, by the way, is SmartBro. I would have switched to PLDT My Dsl if only my mom would approved. I planned on getting the Landline+DSL package but my mom don't like the PLDT landline service. You see, we were once a PLDT landline subscriber but we have it disconnected after a year or so. More often than not, our bill have long distance calls that are not ours.

Anyway, I'll post here my speedtest every now and then, just for a record.

(11/27/08):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments. Please refrain from spamming. =)