Monday, September 8, 2008

Fruits Basket anime


FRUITS BASKET

This is one of my favorite anime. Although I'm disappointed because its anime didn't finished until the second season of the manga. So, I had to read the Fruits Basket manga online. Watching it is more entertaining than reading it, don't ya think?

The first time I saw this anime was at a cable channel. Not sure though if it's on Animax or Hero channel. I searched its manga online then read it from the beginning 'till the last part of season 2. Not satisfied in manga only, I bought the anime version at a mall last year. Up to now, I watched my Fruits Basket dvd once in a while. I don't grew tired of it.

Here's the anime synopsis:

In the eighteen months since her mother died, Tohru Honda has faced many challenges. With the discovery of the Sohma curse, Tohru has gained a new family to help fill the void. Even with this newfound family, Tohru continues to face challenges as she encounters more members of the zodiac. The true challenge lies ahead as Tohru must face head on the secret that Kyo has carried with him all his life. Now Tohru must face the ultimate truth that will decide both her and Kyo's fate.

**If you want to read its manga version. Here's the link:

http://www.onemanga.com/Fruits_Basket/1/00/


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments. Please refrain from spamming. =)