Saturday, September 6, 2008

Shaolinquan Nike shoes for Wushu sport


SHAOLINQUAN the new Nike shoes designed for Wushu Sports in their Olympic edition of Nike shoes. Because of the wushu slap kick move, they used a premium kangaroo leather to enhanced it's popping sound. Personally, I thought it looks so modern & cool, an innovative design against the good ol' Feiyue wushu shoes we used to know. Bad news is.......it's only available for mens only??!!!!! When I tried the "buy" link, it says..."Nike Shaolinquan Men's Wushu Shoe". Why for Men only?????!!! That was SO UNFAIR!!!! Grrrrrr!!!! They don't even have the original red color. I would have asked my "ninang" to buy it for me then I'll repay it when she come home. Oh, that's so disappointing. T__T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments. Please refrain from spamming. =)