Sunday, June 27, 2010

First haul of Cyleina soaps


    I'm a member of candymag, female network & cosmo forum. As I was browsing through these female magazine forums, I saw several thread topics about Cyleina soaps. Most of the girls would testify that this brand is so good & effective. Not to mention the affordability of these products. That's only an icing to the cake. People nowadays are so health concious, they wanted naturally made or the so-called Organics. Not only in food but also in beauty products. Since soap is the number 1 tool in our daily beauty regimen, organic soaps boosts its popularity in the market today.

    Back to the picture above. I mentioned a while ago that I saw this organic soap brand in a forum.The name is Cyleina organic soap, produced and distributed locally. See their profile here: http://cyleina.multiply.com/

    From the same thread in the forum, I met a Cyleina reseller near our location. She's Ronela Carbo, here's her multiply account: http://ellacarbo.multiply.com/. Most reseller do meetups. Considering that the soaps' price are cheap, they required a minimum number of orders or a handling fee to make up for their transpo during meetups.  Ella, short for Ronela, entail a minimum of 4 soaps for a meetup in SM Bacoor. We ordered 5 soaps. hehe. If not too much, I'll order all kinds of Cyleina soaps. They have a wide array of soap variants. It's so interesting to try  each of them. Anyway, my bf and I ordered 2 Tomato soap, 2 Black pearl soap & 1 Glutathione soap for myself (harhar).

    Here's the uses/description of the soaps we've ordered and our review after using it:

1. Tomato bar-
*Description: Tomatoes have high vitamin content and are a rich source of the antioxidant nutrient, lycopene. This is the red pigment contained in tomatoes. Lycopene counter the ageing effects on the skin, by cutting out the number of free radicals in your body.

Capture the health benefits of tomato to your skin by using CYLEINA ORGANIC TOMATO SOAP! Made from red and ripe organically grown tomatoes, CYLEINA ORGANIC TOMATO SOAP counters oily skin by absorbing surplus oil. The tonic benefits of tomato deeply cleanses and tightens the pores. Alpha-Hydroxy Acids found in tomato helps get rid of pimples and acne through its gentle exfoliating action and this also results to getting your cheeks a rosy hue and your body a fair glow!

BEST FOR: Oily skin with large pores.

*Review: People from the forum stated that after using it a few times, they saw changes on their face. Tomato bar, by the way, are best use for the face. Some of them claimed that they had rosy cheeks. Some even said that they felt a stingy effect on their faces after early usage. As for myself, I didn't felt any stingy effect on my face. As of this moment, I didn't notice any rosy cheeks or whitening color on my face...yet. But what I noticed is that  after using the soap, the oil build-up on my face lessen.

2. Black Pearl soap-

*Description:
This is their best seller soap.
Uses:
  • Whitens skin tone instantly!
  • Lightens dark spots and pimple scars
  • Effective in lightening dark underarms and inner thighs caused by imbalanced hormones, chemical burns from deodorants.
  • anti-wrinkle&best skin moisturizer
  • safe and will not sting!
*Review:  I think it's too early to tell any difference. Some said you can see the result after continuous usage. This soap has a menthol kind of effect on the skin while using it. It smells nice too.

3.Glutamaxxx Glutathione soap-

*Description: As we all know, a glutathione soap is popular for skin whitening. This soap is plain white & mildly scented.
 *Review: I just recently used this, so I can't tell if it's effective or not. Maybe after a month or so, I could follow up this review.


Long time Cyleina users combine 2 or 3 soap variants every use. Popular combinations includes: BP+Gluta  / BP+PGM / BP+Kojic / Tomato+BP or PGM or Gluta. Personally, I uses Tomato alone for my face then BP+Gluta for the body. These combinations may have different effects depending on the skin of the user.

That's all for now.

TCGB!

♥Sakura135♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments. Please refrain from spamming. =)