Saturday, June 26, 2010

Eclipse Tumbler

eclipse tumbler

Yesterday morning, we ate our brunch at Jollibee Molino, near our home. I saw their Twilight:Eclipse poster wherein you can get an Eclipse edition tumbler by adding Php25 to your purchased Jollibee burger or Jolly hotdog value meal. Or if you order a barkada meal, you can avail 3 free tumblers. There are 3 designs to choose from: Jacob, Bella and Edward. I wanted the Edward design but it was already out-of-stock! I got my hands on Bella tumbler, but with Jacob on the side. I like Jake, but I'm into team Edward. (-_-) Jollibee is so lucky to have thought this kind of promo, i bet their burgers & hotdogs' sales hiked up. Hehe. If I happen to pass by a Jollibee branch again, I'll get my hands on the Eclipse box from the Barkada meal promo. You might think it cheap but I'm a sucker for Twilight stuffs. Lol. ^,..,^

TCGB!

♥Sakura135♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments. Please refrain from spamming. =)