Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Desktop



This is my desktop theme at the moment. I've made an animated gif of Twilight star Robert Pattinson and used it as my wallpaper. As usual, I still use my personal Visual Basic Desktop clock which I saved to my start-up programs. However, I haven't been able to finish its alarm feature up to now due to my lack of time. The desktop icons and taskbar were made using Tune-Up Utilities. The bootscreen and log on screen stayed the same, though. I'm not yet in the mood to edit another set in Photoshop. Although, I've been thinking of making a "Twilight theme" (boot screen, log on screen, screensaver & same wallpaper). Maybe some other time. Just can't get enough of Twilight, haven't I? hahaha..

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments. Please refrain from spamming. =)